Verdas cannot be cured. The player can elect to leave him alone after their exchange, or kill him.
Is there a way to save Magister sang?
There is currently no known way to heal him of his afflictions; mercy killing him seems to be the only option.
Can you remove decomposing Divinity 2?
There is no way to remove “Decomposing”? Yes, currently there is no known way to remove Decomposing from this Magister.
How do you save Delorus?
- Can be given a healing potion to save him.
- Appears as a level 16 archer ally in Act 3 in the quest A Familiar Face if you save him in Act 1.
- Does not give experience when killed.
How do I save Lord Withermoore?
- Speak with Lord Withermoore.
- Find a way into Fort Joy Prison.
- Enter the Ancient Passage.
- Find and destroy the Soul Jar of Lord Withermoore.
- Meet him in Braccus Rex tower at the end of the Gargoyle Maze in order to clean the quest from your log.
Can you Uncurse the band of Braccus?
Band of Braccus Information
Sets cursed status on the wearer. Curse can only be temporarily removed through the use of source skill Bless which also unequips the Band of Braccus from the wearer.
How can we help save the flaming pig?
The Burning Pigs
- This quest begins when you find the pigs. They are located directly North of Amadia’s Sanctuary. …
- In order to cure them, you need the Bless spell. You can obtain it by completing The Vault of Braccus Rex. …
- A skeleton lizard will appear after the first one. Kill her, then continue to save the rest of the pigs.
How can we stop decomposing?
Heat stabilizer: Prevents decomposition by heat. Antioxidant: Prevents decomposition by oxygen in the air. Ultraviolet light absorber: Prevents deterioration caused by ultraviolet rays. Mildewproofing agent: Protects plastics from microorganisms such as bacteria and molds.
Can you save Tolemy?
One of the to-be Shriekers is also named Tolemy. There is nothing special about this character and you cannot save him.
How do I get rid of the hellfire in the historian?
The Historian has Hellfire status which can’t be extinguished with regular rain or water.
- Step 1: Create a pool of blood! You need a blood pool somewhere near the suffering Historian. …
- Step 2: Teleport The Historian! You have a blood pool. …
- Step 3: Cast Bless on The Historian!
How do you get into Fort joy ghetto?
Method 1: Main gate, prison, bridge
Defeat the guards and collect main gate key. There is an entrance to the Fort right behind it . Use it to reach Fort Joy Prison. Here you can begin side quest Withermoore’s Soul Jar, challenge more Magistrates or access the upper level of the Fort via stairs .
Where is the Fort joy ghetto?
Fort Joy Ghetto is a sub-area in Fort Joy. Here, you can find access to the Caverns and the Arena of the One.
What should I not miss in Fort joy?
To do list before leaving Fort Joy ?
- blessing the burning pigs and speak to the named pig.
- companions side quests.
- dragon encounter & quest.
- Braccus Rex maze.
- hidden cave & soul jars.
- save the black cat.
- Withermoore’s quest (in the cave with the kids playing)
- collect the full Braccus set.
Which is the correct Withermoore soul jar?
The correct jar is labeled Withermoore the Supplicant. The other 4 are traps, two of which just deal light damage, while the other 2 summon level four skeletons. They are good exp, but not necessary to kill for the quest.
What happens if you keep Withermoore’s soul jar?
The energy trapped in the jar will be released and Lord Withermoore will die. If you chose this option then Lord Whitermoore will help you to get rid of a magic barrier in Gargoyle’s Maze Tower.
Should you give Gratiana her soul jar?
If you give her the soul jar, she will open it, thank you, and reward you with a choice of uncommon equipment or a skill book. … If you consume her soul, Gratiana dies and leaves behind some rare loot, Astarte’s Tears, and a few skill books, and you gain 2100XP.