How do I delete a word from predictive text?
That should take you to your input settings and the personal (or user) dictionary is in the list. Click on it, to delete words go to the 3 vertical dots in the top right corner. Click on delete and you will have boxes appear by all the words.
How do you delete words from predictive text on iPhone?
To reset your keyboard dictionary, head into your iPhone’s settings and tap on General. Scroll down till you see Reset and tap on Reset Keyboard Dictionary. You’ll then be prompted to enter your passcode (if you have one set) and then have the option to fully reset the predictive words from showing up.
How do I remove words from my keyboard?
- Navigate to Settings > Language & Keyboard > HTC Sense Input > Personal dictionary. This will list all of the words which have been added to your dictionary.
- Select the words you wish to remove, and tap Delete.
How do you fix predictive text on iPhone?
How to use Auto-Correction and predictive text on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap General > Keyboard.
- Turn on Auto-Correction. By default, Auto-Correction is on.
How do I change my predictive text?
- Tap the Apps icon from the Home screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap General management.
- Tap Language and input.
- Scroll down to “Keyboards and input methods” and tap Samsung keyboard.
- Under “Smart typing,” tap Predictive text.
- Tap the Predictive text switch to On.
How do I get suggested words on my keyboard?
Get word suggestions & fix mistakes
- On your Android phone or tablet, install Gboard.
- Open any app that you can type with, like Gmail or Keep.
- Tap where you can enter text.
- Type a word. At the top of the keyboard, you’ll see suggestions: If you see the word you want, tap it.
Why is predictive text not working on iPhone?
You can resolve this by going to, Settings > General > Reset > Reset Keyboard Dictionary. … You can resolve this by going to, Settings > General > Reset > Reset Keyboard Dictionary. Resetting this allows the phone to relearn the way you type and give you better predictions.