Theo – Greek, meaning “a divine gift.”
What name means a gift from God?
Hence, they often go for a name that means ‘gift from God’.
Names for Boys.
|Amaris||One who is given by God|
|Anum||Blessing of God|
|Ata||This name means gift in Arabic.|
|Ataullah||Another Arabic name that means gift of God.|
What name means Divine?
- Origin: Latin.
- Meaning: “divine”
- Description: Diana, the tragic British princess, inspired many fashions, but strangely, not one for her name. For us, Diana is a gorgeous and still-underused choice.
What name means gifted?
Along with Matthew and Theodore, other names that mean gift in the US Top 1000 include Dorothy, Gia, Jasmine, Jonathan, Mateo, Matthias, Nathaniel, and Theodora.
What name means blessed?
Along with names that mean blessing, blessed or bless, we also include here names that mean gift, such as Dorothy and Jesse. … Along with Dorothy and Jesse, other names that mean blessed in the US Top 1000 include Asher, Beatrice, Bennett, Jonathan, Matthew, Matthias, Nathaniel, and Theodore.
What name means beautiful gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What girl name means gift from God?
Girl Names That Mean Gift From God
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. Meaning: Old English for “Gift from God”
- Dorinda. …
What name means princess?
- Origin: Hebrew.
- Meaning: “princess”
- Description: Sarah was derived from the Hebrew word sarah, meaning “princess.” Sarah is an Old Testament name—she was the wife of Abraham and mother of Isaac.
What name means love and beauty?
The name Adonis comes from the Semitic word “Adonai,” which means “lord.” The name has come to be associated with its reference from Greek mythology, where Adonis was a handsome young man loved by Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Bella is the Latin and Italian word for beautiful.
Is gift a name?
English: possibly from the vocabulary word gift used as a personal name, in the sense ‘gift of God’, with reference to a child. However, the name is most common in Cornwall and may be of Cornish origin. …
What girl name means blessed?
Girl Names that Mean Blessing
Genevieve – French, meaning “God’s blessing.” Beatrix – Latin, meaning “she who brings happiness.” Carwyn – Welsh, meaning “blessed love.” Celestine – Latin, meaning “from the heavens.”
What names mean answered prayer?
Arabella is a wonderful name of English origin with several different meanings. It means “beautiful”, “obliging”, “yielding to prayer” and “answered prayer.” This little girl’s name is a true wonder, as it incorporates the popular “Bella” but with a unique twist.
What name means joy?
Names For Baby Girl Meaning Happy or Joy
- Abigail. A charming ancient name meaning ‘my father is joyful! …
- Aleeza. It is a Jewish baby girl name with a distinct romantic charm! …
- Ada. An adorable German name meaning ‘happy. …
- Allegra. …
- Alaia. …
- Beatrice. …
- Blythe. …