Adira: This pretty Hebrew name means “noble, powerful” Allura: An Old French name, this means “power of attraction” Aubrey: This Old German name means “elf, magical being, power” Brigitte: An Irish name, this means “strength, power” Brites: A Portuguese name, this means “power”
What name means strength?
15 Beautiful Baby Names That Mean ‘Strength’
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What are strong powerful names?
Powerful Baby Names That Mean Strength (With Meanings)
- Aaron. Meaning: Hebrew for “high mountain”
- Alexander. Meaning: Greek for “to defend mankind”
- Anders. Meaning: Scandinavian name for “manly and strong”
- Andrew. Meaning: Greek for “strong and manly”
- Armstrong. Meaning: American for “strong arms”
- Arnold. Meaning: Old English for “ruler, strong as an eagle”
- Arsenio. …
What are some girl names that mean power?
Strong And Powerful Girl Names:
- Aadya: The name Aadya is rooted in Sanskrit. …
- Audrey: Audrey, meaning ‘noble strength’ has risen in popularity, primarily because of its connection with the radiant and chic actress Audrey Hepburn. …
- Valerie: …
- Adira: …
- Bree: …
- Andrea: …
- Rainey: …
What name means strong leader?
Richard: This Old German name means “powerful leader.” Rory: This name means “famous leader” or “red king.” … Torin: Meaning “chief,” this name is of Gaelic origin.
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What name means strong and powerful?
Along with Audrey and Matilda, other girl names that mean brave, strong, or powerful in the US Top 500 include Gabriella, Valentina, and Valerie. … For boys, Andrew, Everett, Ezekiel Harvey, and Zane are among the most common.
What name means God’s strength?
Ethan: Has Hebrew origins and means ‘strong, firm. ‘ Gabriel: is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God is my strength. ‘
What is a female warrior name?
100 Warrior Girl Names That Are Strong and Beautiful
- Aadya – Bengali, means “first” or “Earth” referring to the power that created the Earth.
- Adira – Hebrew, means “strong, mighty”
- Aine – Celtic, means “radiance, splendor, brilliance”
- Alessia – Italian, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandra – Greek, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandria – English, means “helper, defender”
What’s a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Diana||Heavenly and divine||Latin|
|Dola||The crown brings honor||African|
What are the most attractive girl names?
Without much ado, let’s check out these girl names that are attractive and choose the ones that could be perfect for your darling princess.
What girl names mean beautiful?
If you’re thinking about what to name your new baby, consider these 10 baby names that sound great, and also happen to mean beautiful.
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. …
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What girl name means leader?
Deanna: This occupational name means “church leader.” Enrica: With an Old German origin, this name means “ruler of the home.” Fallon: This modern name comes from an Irish surname that means “leader.” Henrietta: This name also means “ruler of the home.” Feminine version of the name Henry.
What names means king?
Rey – Spanish, means “king.” Rex – Latin, means “king.” Rian – Irish, means, “little king.” Rory – Ancient Celtic, means “red king.”
What names mean responsible?
All Rashi Modern Names Meaning ‘Responsible’
|Sr. No||Gender||Baby Name|