Gabriel/Gabriella. Gabriel was an angel in the Bible, and Gabriella is the feminized form of this name. It means “devoted to god.”
What name means devotion?
Along with Faith, other names meaning devotion and faith in the US Top 1000 include Caleb, Vera, Imani, Loyal, Truman, and True.
What name means promise of God?
8,513 A female given name: from a Hebrew word meaning oath of God. … 2,052 Variation of Elizabeth: my God is bountiful, God of plenty, God’s promise, God is my oath.
What girl name means God’s promise?
Diminutive of Isabel (Hebrew) “God’s promise” ..
What name means believer?
More browsing options …
|Astik||Boy||Believer in God.|
|Gavril||Boy||Believer in God|
|Gavril||Boy||Hero of God; Believe …|
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What names mean answered prayer?
Arabella is a wonderful name of English origin with several different meanings. It means “beautiful”, “obliging”, “yielding to prayer” and “answered prayer.” This little girl’s name is a true wonder, as it incorporates the popular “Bella” but with a unique twist.
What are the most powerful names?
- Oscar. Meaning: Old English for “God’s spear”
- Osiris. Meaning: Egypitan for “with strong eyesight”
- Oswald. Meaning: Old English name for “power; ruler”
- Oz. Meaning: Hebrew for “strength, warrior of God”
- Pacome. Meaning: French for “of strong nature, or pacifier”
- Quillon. …
- Ryker. …
What name means daughter of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God.
What name means grace and beauty?
Zaina. A classic feminine Arabic origin name meaning ‘beauty and grace. ‘ Another variant of the name is Zayna.
What name means blessings?
Gender-Neutral Names that Mean Blessing
- Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.”
- Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.”
- Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.”
- Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
- Harika – Turkish, meaning “a miracle.”
What name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What name means love and hope?
25 Girl Names That Mean Love & Hope
- 18 Venus.
- 19 Love. …
- 20 Amia. …
- 21 Femi. …
- 22 Esme. …
- 23 Vida. …
- 24 Kalila. This is probably a name that you’ve never heard before but we’re sure you’ll fall in love with it today. …
- 25 Arabella. Just by the sound of it, it isn’t hard to see why parents are falling in love with this precious baby girl name. …