What names mean warrior?
50 Boy Warrior Names
- Agnar. Agnar is a Norwegian name meaning warrior. …
- Alfonso. A Spanish and Italian name, Alfonso may mean battle or noble and ready. …
- Alvey. Alvey is an Old English name that means elf battle. …
- Asim. Asim is an Arabic name that means protector. …
- Blair. …
- Cadel. …
- Cathán. …
What names mean little warrior?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
- Griffin. Meaning: ‘Strong lord’
What girl name means warrior?
French girl names meaning warrior
What name means warrior for a boy?
Baby Names Finder
|Liam||Removed from list|
|Gunnar||Removed from list|
|Jerry||Removed from list|
|Duncan||Removed from list|
|Keon||Removed from list|
What name means brave warrior?
Maia – Maori, means “brave warrior.” Marcella – Latin, means “warlike.” Matilda – German, means “battle-mighty.” Maude – German, means “battle-mighty.”
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What names mean Warrior Princess?
If you are looking out for a name that means princess warrior, then Aife is the right choice. It is spelt Aoife in Irish, which means a ‘great warrior princess’. This word is of German origin. It means ‘renowned warrior’, a girl who would grow up showing qualities of a good warrior.
What name means strength?
15 Beautiful Baby Names That Mean ‘Strength’
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What name means famous warrior?
- Origin: Latin.
- Meaning: “famous warrior”
- Description: This name is a classic example of an underused golden oldie that ticks so many boxes – unusual yet traditional, heaps of cute nicknames, a statement name that exudes retro cool.
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What girl name means courage?
Baby girl names meaning “courage”
- Dhriti (Indian, meaning “courage,” “morale”)
- Drea (Greek, meaning “courageous”)
What name means hope?
Along with Hope itself, baby names meaning hope that rank among the US Top 500 include Evangeline, Xavier, Nova, Ashlyn, Daisy, Chloe, Phoenix, Helen, and Cyrus. Unique names with hope-related meanings on our recommended list range from the sun-dappled Sunniva to the mythical Apollo to the peaceful dove.
What boy name means Brave?
767 Baby Boy Names That Mean Brave
|Abhi||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhinu||Brave Man; Fearless; Courageous||Boy|
|Abhiraj||Fearless King; Courageous Ruler; Brave King||Boy|
|Abhiru||Not a Coward; Strong; Powerful; Fearless; Brave||Boy|
What names mean king?
Rey – Spanish, means “king.” Rex – Latin, means “king.” Rian – Irish, means, “little king.” Rory – Ancient Celtic, means “red king.”
What boy name means courage?
279 Baby Boy Names That Mean Courage
|Abhit||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abnat||The strength or the courage||Boy|
|Aera||Lion; one who has strength and courage of Lion||Boy|
|Agharika||One who is zealous, courageous and a free spirit||Boy|