Roya means “dream” or “premonition” and can be an attractive choice for either a boy or girl. If you’re a fan of the nickname Ash, Ashling is an Irish name meaning “dream” that’s appropriate for either gender. … The popular female names Maya and Penelope have meanings that signify dreaming.
What boy name means dream?
47 Baby Boy Names That Mean Dream
|Arien||An enchanted and dreamy person||Boy|
|Baduli||Logician; Theorist; Dreamer; Thinker; Philosopher||Boy|
|Ceeven||A Name that came to a person from Dream||Boy|
|Cenred||An old King who is a daydreamer||Boy|
What Greek name means dream?
33)Ariadne (Greek Origin): has the meaning ‘dream.
What name means vision?
More browsing options …
What Japanese name means dream?
夢二- Yumeji –
夢 means “dream”.
What is another name for dream?
What is another word for dream?
What name means star?
25 Baby Names That Mean Star
- Castor. Not to be confused with the oil, this name is Greek in origin and refers to the brightest star in the Gemini constellation—a perfect match for late May and June babies.
- Hoku. Hoku is the Hawaiian name for ‘star. …
- Itri. …
- Leo. …
- Orion. …
What name means dream in Irish?
Aisling is an Irish feminine given name meaning “dream” or “vision”.
What name means all knowing?
9. Cato. For both boys and girls, this regal-sounding Latin name means “all-knowing” or “knowledgeable and wise.” A character in Shakespear’s Julius Cesar, more recently, it’s been rising in popularity following The Hunger Games.
What name means many eyes?
Argus Panoptes (All-seeing; Ancient Greek: Ἄργος Πανόπτης) or Argos (Ancient Greek: Ἄργος) is a many-eyed giant in Greek mythology. The figure is known for having generated the saying “the eyes of Argus”, as in to be “followed by the eyes of Argus”, or “trailed by” them, or “watched by” them, etc.
What name means future?
33 Baby Names That Mean Future
|Ahsa||Life, Hope of Future||Sanskrit|
|Aredetfredhi||The one having a righteous father or the mother of a future savior.||Parsi|
|Baby||A complete and successful person; shaping future|
|Bain||One who have a strong vision of the future||Arabic|
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What is the Japanese name for love?
In Japanese, both “ai （愛）” and “koi （恋）” can be roughly translated as “love” in English.
What Japanese name means angel?
This is why we’ve compiled a list of Japanese names for girls with meanings, especially for you!
235 Japanese Baby Names With Meanings For Girls.
|Japanese baby name||Meaning|
|Aya||An angel who knows magic|
|Ayaka||A coloured flower; scented|