Of Celtic origin meaning ‘little dark-haired one’.
What does Kyron mean in the Bible?
Gender:boy. Meaning:lord or master. Origin:Greek. Pronunciation:kye ron.
Where does the name Kyron from?
Kyron as a boy’s name is of Greek origin referring to the legend of Chiron the Centaur.
Is Kyron a common name?
Kyron is a newly invented name which may have been inspired by this Greek mythological creature. Either that or it was merely created off similar sounding names such as Byron. Kyron is not a widely used name in any Western nation.
How do you pronounce Kyron?
- Phonetic spelling of Kyron. kh-ay-r-uh-n. 0 rating rating ratings. …
- Meanings for Kyron. It is a masculine name of Celtic origin that means ‘little dark haired one’. 0 rating rating ratings. …
- Examples of in a sentence. Jets’ Kyron Brown: Bumps to 53-man roster. 334 ratings rating ratings. …
- Translations of Kyron. Chinese : 享御
Is Kyron a male or female name?
Random Kyron Factoid: According to the 2017 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Kyron is not a popular baby boy’s name in Indiana. Weird things about the name Kyron: The name spelled backwards is Noryk.
How do you say Kyran?
Phonetic spelling of Kyran
- KIH-R-aeN. 2 ratings rating ratings. Demetris Bahringer.
- Kai-reN. 1 rating rating ratings. Private.
- k-ay-r-ih-n. 0 rating rating ratings. Adele Batz.
- Ky-Rin. 0 rating rating ratings. Private.