Great old fashioned girl names – like Velerie and Leona – mean courage. For boys names, try standards like Leonardo and Louis. Want something more unique? Trendier choices, like the unisex Riley and Everett, are an object.
What name symbolizes courage?
Along with Audrey and Matilda, other girl names that mean brave, strong, or powerful in the US Top 500 include Gabriella, Valentina, and Valerie. For boys, Andrew, Everett, Ezekiel Harvey, and Zane are among the most common.
What girl name means courage?
Baby girl names meaning “courage”
- Dhriti (Indian, meaning “courage,” “morale”)
- Drea (Greek, meaning “courageous”)
What boy name means courage?
279 Baby Boy Names That Mean Courage
|Abhit||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abnat||The strength or the courage||Boy|
|Aera||Lion; one who has strength and courage of Lion||Boy|
|Agharika||One who is zealous, courageous and a free spirit||Boy|
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What names mean power?
Boy baby names meaning power
- Archard: Meaning “holy, powerful,” this name has Anglo German roots.
- Broderick: An Old German name meaning “famous power”
- Daivat: This Hindi name means “power, strength”
- Easton: Meaning “magical power, noble power,” this name has Old English roots.
What names mean beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What name means hope?
Heavenly Names That Mean Hope (With Meanings)
- Aaron. Meaning: Hebrew for “high mountain; enlightened”
- Albert. Meaning: German for “noble, bright”
- Beacon. Meaning: Old English for “signal light”
- Callahan. Meaning: Irish for “bright-headed”
- Clarence. Meaning: Latin for “bright”
- Dylan. Meaning: Irish for “ray of hope”
- Eleazar. Meaning: Hebrew for “court of God”
What are tough girl names?
Strong And Powerful Girl Names:
- Aadya: The name Aadya is rooted in Sanskrit. …
- Audrey: Audrey, meaning ‘noble strength’ has risen in popularity, primarily because of its connection with the radiant and chic actress Audrey Hepburn. …
- Valerie: …
- Adira: …
- Bree: …
- Andrea: …
- Rainey: …
What names mean king?
Rey – Spanish, means “king.” Rex – Latin, means “king.” Rian – Irish, means, “little king.” Rory – Ancient Celtic, means “red king.”
What name means strength?
15 Beautiful Baby Names That Mean ‘Strength’
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What is the strongest male name?
Powerful boy names might be those that literally mean power or strength, such as Andrew and Ethan, or those that simply sound macho: Rock is an exaggerated example. Along with Ethan and Andrew, other powerful boy names in the US Top 1000 include Brian, Everett, Garrett, Griffin, Harvey, Kenzo, Merrick, and Zane.
What name means beautiful warrior?
Ailith – A beautiful Old English option, this name means “warrior.” Alessia – This lovely Italian name means “defending warrior.” Aloisa – A German name for “renowned warrior,” this is a beautiful and classic choice. Alvara – Another pretty name from Italy, this means “magical elf warrior.”
What name means fighter?
36 baby names that mean ‘little fighter’ or ‘warrior’
- Aaron. Meaning: ‘High mountain or strong mountain’
- Alexander. Meaning: ‘Defender of mankind’
- Cayden. Meaning: ‘Great fighter’
- Donovan. Meaning: ‘Strong fighter’
- Dustin. Meaning: ‘Fighter’
- Ebba. Meaning: ‘Strength of an animal’
- Ethan. Meaning: ‘Strong, safe, firm’
- Griffin. Meaning: ‘Strong lord’
What name means anger?
ULYSSES: Latin form of Greek Oulixes, probably meaning “to be angry, to hate.”