What name means powerful for males?
Buggi. The name is from the Old Norse word bugge, meaning powerful man.
What name means strongest?
Along with Gabriella and Zeke, other names that mean strong in the US Top 1000 include Anders, Audrey, Bridget, Ethan, Gabriel, Griffin, Valentina, and Valerie.
What name means power of God?
Aziel: Hebrew — God is my power. Caelan: Irish — Powerful warrior; victorious people.
What boy name means leader?
Nagid: A Hebrew name, this means “ruler, leader.” Pryor: Possibly was originally an occupational name meaning “leader of a monastery.” Richard: This Old German name means “powerful leader.” Rory: This name means “famous leader” or “red king.”
What’s the rarest boy name?
Rare Baby Names for Boys
- Aaron. It is a name of Hebrew origin. …
- Abner. This is a name, which is uncommon and rarely heard. …
- Aidan. This cute little name refers to “fire” or “someone born of fire”.
- Adan. This vintage name has a Hispanic origin and is very rare to find these days. …
- Anouk. …
- Ambrose. …
- Anwyll. …
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What boy name means courage?
279 Baby Boy Names That Mean Courage
|Abhit||Fearless; Brave; Courageous||Boy|
|Abnat||The strength or the courage||Boy|
|Aera||Lion; one who has strength and courage of Lion||Boy|
|Agharika||One who is zealous, courageous and a free spirit||Boy|
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What is the most meaningful name?
Meaningful Girl Names
- Abigail: Hebrew — The father’s joy.
- Alessia: Italian — Defending warrior.
- Alexandra: Greek — Helper; defender of mankind.
- Alice: English — Noble; kind.
- Amara: Latin — Strong.
- Amelia: German — Industrious; striving.
- Anne: Hebrew — Favored grace.
- Arabella: Latin — Lovely; elegant.
What boy name means warrior?
Boy Names That Mean Warrior, Protector, Or Survivor
- Alex/Alexander. Meaning: Greek for “protector of mankind”
- Alvaro. Meaning: Spanish for “cautious”
- Ansel. Meaning: Hebrew for “a protector”
- Armando. Meaning: French for “soldier”
- Armani. Meaning: Italian for “warrior”
- Callan. Meaning: Scottish for “battle, rock”
- Casey. …
What boy name means king?
Baby Boy Names Meaning King:
- Rory: The meaning of Rory is ‘red king’. …
- Reagan: Reagan is an Irish name meaning ‘little king’. …
- Malik: Malik is an affectionate name originating from the Arabic language. …
- Leroy: Leroy is one of the most exotic sounding baby boy names meaning king in this list. …
- Rex: …
- Rian: …
- Rey: …
What’s a badass name for a boy?
75 Badass Names for Boys for Your Little Rebel
- Aera: Unique, and means “strength of a lion.”
- Andre: French for “manly.”
- Archer: A strong, rugged name that simply means “the archer.”
- Arsenio: Meaning “strength” and is mostly known for talk show host Arsenio Hall.
- Axl: This name might mean “father of peace” but it’s also linked to the lead singer of Guns n Roses.