Deja as a girl’s name is of French and Spanish origin meaning “already or remembrance”.
Is Deja a common name?
As a first name for baby girls, Deja first appeared on the U.S. charts in 1988. She reached her maximum circulation in the year 1996 as the 189th most popular female name in the country (most of her usage could be found in the southern states up on through Virginia, Washington D.C., Maryland and Delaware).
What name means earth for a girl?
Along with Adam and Jade, other names that mean earth in the US Top 1000 include Aaron, Axton, Clay, Gemma, Mason, Mira, Ruby, and Sierra.
What is a bad name for a girl?
Others, including Desiree and Scarlett, just give off a romantic devil-may-care vibe. Along with Delilah and Scarlett, other Bad Girl names in the US Top 1000 include Lana, Lilith, Lola, Mabel, Raven, Ruby, and Sadie. Many Bad Girl names for babies are short, repetitive names such as Coco, Fifi, Gigi, and Lulu.
What is the luckiest name for a girl?
The Most Popular Lucky Baby Names for Girls
- Iris – meaning ‘rainbow’, symbolising luck.
- Evangeline – ‘Bearer of good news’ in Greek.
- Beatrice – Latin meaning of ‘she who brings happiness; blessed’
- Jadie – stone transmitting wisdom and clarity.
- Kiara – ‘bright/light’ in Italian.
- Felicity – ‘luck/good fortune’ in Latin.
Is Deja a girl or boy name?
Deja as a girl’s name is of French and Spanish origin meaning “already or remembrance”. It is also the short form of Dejanira, from the Greek name Deianeira, the wife of Hercules.
Is Deja a white name?
The race and Hispanic origin distribution of the people with the name DEJA is 68.6% White, 5.4% Hispanic origin, 21.5% Black, 2.1% Asian or Pacific Islander, 1.8% Two or More Races, and 0.7% American Indian or Alaskan Native.
What is the beautiful name of Earth?
Some names relating to the earth and the sky
What girl name means water?
Girl Names That Mean Water
- Amaya. Meaning: Japanese, Basque name for night rain; the end.
- Anahita. Meaning: Persian for water and river goddess.
- Aqua. From the color of aqua ( a blue-green-turquoise shade) and the synonym for water.
- Ara. Meaning: Arabic name for ‘brings rain’
- Avonlea. …
- Baia. …
- Beverley/Beverly. …
What name means death?
Names Meaning Death or Darkness
|Mabuz||Masculine||Ruler of death castle, Scottish|
|Sephtis||Masculine||Eternal death, Persian|
What are the most hated names?
Among the most-hated “trendy” names are Jayden, Brayden, Madison and Addison. The most commonly cited name that put people’s teeth on edge was Nevaeh, or “heaven” spelled backward.
Which is the lucky name?
Along with Asher and Felicity, other names that mean luck in the US Top 1000 include Benedict, Bennett, Chance, Evangeline, Felix, Fisher, Iris, and Jade. Other lucky baby names you may consider include Beatrix, Clover, Penny, or even Lucky itself.
What is a unique girl name?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
- Brigitta. …
- Charmaine. …
- Constance. …
- Geneviève. …
- Lorelei. …
- Lucinda. …
Which is the luckiest name?
The top 20 luckiest baby names of 2020 – and one of them is royal…
- Bennett – Stems from Latin and means blessed.
- Edmund – Meaning prosperity and riches.
- Benedict – Derives from the Late Latin name Benedictus, meaning blessed.
- Fisher – Meaning ‘fisherman’, linked with superstitions.
- Seven – Has English origin meaning inner wisdom.
- Arley – Rooted in American and Hebrew meaning promise.