The name Jaimin means “Supplanter”
Where does the name jaimin come from?
A user from Arizona, U.S. says the name Jaimin is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin and means “Jaimini was an ancient Indian scholar who founded the Mimamsa school of Hindu philosophy”.
What is the meaning of jaimin in Gujarati?
Jaimin is Gujarati Girl name and meaning of this name is “I Love”.
What does the name Laylee mean?
A submission from Pennsylvania, U.S. says the name Laylee means “Of the night”. According to a user from New Zealand, the name Laylee is of Irish origin and means “Unknown, but can be either a male or female personal name; originally a surname from Kent (southern England)”.
What does name my mean?
The name My means “Form Of Mary”
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What your name really means for realz?
According to 2 people from Singapore and India, the name Realz is of Hindu origin and means “Dew drops”. … A user from India says the name Realz means “Prayful”.