Popularity:11878. Meaning:persistent; clear. Toru as a boy’s name is pronounced toh-roo. It is of Japanese origin, and the meaning of Toru is “persistent; clear”.
What does tooru mean in Japanese?
Tooru. [ 3 syll. too-ru, to-oru ] The baby boy name Tooru is pronounced TOW-ow-Ruw †. Tooru’s origin and use are both in the Japanese language. The name means ‘transparent’.
Is Toru a boy or girl name?
Tōru (Toru, Tooru, Touru or Tohru) is a male Japanese given name. There are some females with the name, and it can be expressed with several kanji.
What does Tohru mean in Japanese?
Tohru is a Japanese name meaning to be transparent. Also can be used as a boys name. … The name also appears in the anime and manga Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid as the name of one of the main characters. The character is strong, sweet, and protective, but can be very cling-on to the main character.
What is the most beautiful name in Japanese?
The 11 Most Beautiful Japanese Names
- Saeko | 紗子 Saeko includes the kanji for “gossamer,” and the diminutive suffix -ko, which is commonly seen with feminine names. Itsuki | 一喜 …
- Hana | 初夏 Hana is a female given name. Written this way, it means “early summer.” …
- Takashi | 隆 Takashi is a masculine name that has been around for a long time.
What does Akaashi mean in Japanese?
11 people from all over the world agree the name Akaashi is of Japanese origin and means “Bokuto’s love”. 3 submissions from all over the world agree the name Akaashi means “Bokuto’s soulmate” and is of Portuguese / Japanese origin.
What does Kuroo mean in Japanese?
According to a user from California, U.S., the name Kuroo is of Japanese origin and means “Japanese for ‘rooster’. kuroo is different from kuro which means ‘black'”.
What does Honda mean in Japanese?
Soichiro Honda was born in Japan in 1906. The surname Honda means “original rice paddy” in Japanese, which isn’t really significant to the origin of the company, but the name has obviously worked for both the company because it is so simple and recognizable. See What Makes a Honda Through an Engineer’s Eyes.
What does the name yoru mean in Japanese?
According to 5 people from all over the world, the name Yoru is of Japanese origin and means “Night”.
What does the name Hajime mean?
Hajime (はじめ) is the Japanese word meaning “beginning” (初め, 始め). In the Japanese traditional martial arts such as karate, judo, aikido, Kūdō and kendo, it is a verbal command to “begin”. Hajime is also a common Japanese given name for males.
How old is Tohru?
She has her green dragon tail out which is scaly and green on the top and white and smooth on the bottom. Note: Tohru’s 69 years old in some spin-offs. Click to see full answer.
How old is Tohru?
|Fandom||Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid|
What is Toru?
: a New Zealand tree (Persoonia toru) of the family Meliaceae with reddish wood that resembles toro.
What are cool anime names?
What are cute anime names?
- Masashi: commander or general.
- Michi: a righteous way.
- Natsu: born in summer.
- Katsu: victorious.
- Noburu: to expand.
- Nori: a belief.
- Osamu: discipline or study.
- Raiden: thunder and lightning.
What is best name in Japanese?
Top 10 Japanese names for boys and girls in 2018
- さくら – Beautiful like the cherry blossom ：（さくら Sakura）
- 凛 – Be tightened, motivated：（りん Rin）
- 芽依 – Beloved：（めい Mei）
- 葵 – Honest, respectful：（あお Ao）、（めい Mei）、（あおい Aoi）、（ひまり Himari ）
- 紬 – Gorgeous：（つむぎ Tsumugi）
- 莉子 – Cuteness：（りこ Riko）
What are cute Japanese names?
The most popular Japanese baby girl names
- Himari (陽葵) Meaning: “good hollyhock”
- Hina (陽菜) Meaning: “good vegetables, edible greens”
- Yua (結愛) Meaning: “binding love and affection”
- Sakura (咲良) Meaning: “cherry blossoms”
- Ichika (一千花) Meaning: “one thousand flowers”
- Akari (丹梨) …
- Sara (冴咲) …
- Yui (佑泉)