HOTARU: Japanese name meaning “firefly; lightning bug.” IZANAMI: Japanese myth name of the wife of Izanagi, meaning “female who invites.”
What Japanese name means lightning?
Raiden is a boy’s name of Japanese origin meaning “thunder and lightning”.
What girl name means lightning?
Girl Names That Mean Lightning
- Aashni (Hindi Origin) one of the female names that mean “lightning”
- Adhira (Sanskrit Origin) meaning “divine white lightning”
- Damini (Hindi Origin) meaning “lightning”
- Elektra (Greek Origin) means “amber” or “incandescent”. …
- Kaminari (Japanese Origin) word for “thunder”
What Japanese girl name means thunder?
The name Nariko means “Thunder.”
What name means lightning?
Barak is a Hebrew name that means lightning.
What is a cool name for lightning?
You can also choose names or words that are usually associated with “lightning”, such as “thunder”, “thunderbolt” or “storm”. For instance, the Tibetan name “Dorje” means “thunderbolt”, which is defined as a “flash of lightning”.
What does Akira mean in Japanese?
A popular kanji is 明 (the combination of the two different characters 日 = sun and 月 = moon) which means “the light coming from sun”, “sunlight and moonlight”, “bright”, “intelligent”, “wisdom” or “truth”. Though Akira is normally used to name males, sometimes it can be a female name as well. 明 亮
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What girl name means water?
Girl Names That Mean Water
- Amaya. Meaning: Japanese, Basque name for night rain; the end.
- Anahita. Meaning: Persian for water and river goddess.
- Aqua. From the color of aqua ( a blue-green-turquoise shade) and the synonym for water.
- Ara. Meaning: Arabic name for ‘brings rain’
- Avonlea. …
- Baia. …
- Beverley/Beverly. …
What girl name means warrior?
French girl names meaning warrior
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What name means beauty in Japanese?
Aya. This beautiful Japanese female name means “beautiful” or “beautiful” or “brilliantly coloured flower or a fragrant flower or brilliantly colourful summer”. The name has other variations such as Ayae, Ayaka and Ayako. Ayame. Ayame is an elegant Japanese girls name meaning “flower”.
What name means thunder god?
10. Thor (Old Norse origin) is the name derived from “Norse God of thunder” from the old Norse mythology. The God of thunder wields a hammer and can strike thunder.
What is the name of Zeus lightning bolt?
In Greek mythology, the thunderbolt is a weapon given to Zeus by the Cyclopes.
What is the Norse word for lightning?
elding (noun f.) ‘lightning’
What name means darkness?
The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness.