独 means “alone”.
What Japanese name means lonely?
孤獨 means lonely, solitude, loneliness, and lonesome. … 孤獨 is a Japanese word but not a good selection for a wall scroll.
What name means alone?
Names That Mean Alone
- Aarica – the meaning of this unique and glorious name is ‘alone-ruler. …
- Ajea – the meaning of this exclusive and magnificent name is ‘solo’ or one’s jack. …
- Bakarne – this name is the female version of ‘Bakar,’ and the meaning of this cute name is ‘alone’ too.
What does the Japanese name Touya mean?
tou-ya, to-uya ] The baby boy name Touya is pronounced TOW-Yaa- †. Touya’s origin and use are both in the Japanese language. The name is of the meaning ‘peach tree and arrow’. A variant form of Touya is the English Toya.
What Japanese name means indecisive?
The two-character compound yuju (優柔) translates to indecisive or irresolute, but still has a nuance of gentleness and positivity to it.
What Japanese name means Psycho?
Because of this one very popular movie, we now have the word “psycho” as a commonly used word in the English language. It means a crazy person. … IN JAPAN HOWEVER when people say “saiko” 最高 , which sounds exactly the same as our English ‘psycho’, people mean “the best”, “highest”, or “supreme”!!!
What name means evil in Japanese?
This is the Japanese word for evil.
|This is the Japanese word for evil. 2008/2/9 07:39|
|悪 (evil) Pronounciation: aku ”a” pronounced as the ”a” in the word ”sat” ”u” pronounced as the ”u” in the word ”unicorn”|
|by Yukine Itsuki||rate this post as useful|
What is the creepiest name?
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
What name means destroyer?
Destruction is wrought with power and so are these strong baby names.
Names Meaning Destruction or Destroyer.
|Deidamia||Feminine||To destroy, Greek|
What name means hope?
Heavenly Names That Mean Hope (With Meanings)
- Aaron. Meaning: Hebrew for “high mountain; enlightened”
- Albert. Meaning: German for “noble, bright”
- Beacon. Meaning: Old English for “signal light”
- Callahan. Meaning: Irish for “bright-headed”
- Clarence. Meaning: Latin for “bright”
- Dylan. Meaning: Irish for “ray of hope”
- Eleazar. Meaning: Hebrew for “court of God”
What is Dabi’s real name?
No one has been allowed close enough to Dabi to learn about his true identity, but that changed with chapter 290. After all, the man has revealed his true name, and it is none other than Touya Todoroki.
What name in Japanese means death?
死 (shi) means “death,” and consists of two parts.
What does Natsuo mean?
Natsuo can be written using different kanji characters and can mean: 夏雄, “Summer, male”. 夏夫, “Summer, husband”. … 夏生, “Summer, living”.
Is Kai a Japanese name?
In Japanese, kai has a number of meanings, including “ocean” (海), “shell” (貝), “restoration” and “recovery”. In Kono and Kissi, Kai is a male name; it is also a paramount chief title or prefix that means king of kings. In Māori, kai means “food” or “meal”. In Swahili, Kai is a female name meaning “lovable”.
What is best name in Japanese?
Top 10 Japanese names for boys and girls in 2018
- さくら – Beautiful like the cherry blossom ：（さくら Sakura）
- 凛 – Be tightened, motivated：（りん Rin）
- 芽依 – Beloved：（めい Mei）
- 葵 – Honest, respectful：（あお Ao）、（めい Mei）、（あおい Aoi）、（ひまり Himari ）
- 紬 – Gorgeous：（つむぎ Tsumugi）
- 莉子 – Cuteness：（りこ Riko）
What does Akira mean in Japanese?
A popular kanji is 明 (the combination of the two different characters 日 = sun and 月 = moon) which means “the light coming from sun”, “sunlight and moonlight”, “bright”, “intelligent”, “wisdom” or “truth”. Though Akira is normally used to name males, sometimes it can be a female name as well. 明 亮