What Japanese name means evil?
There is no name that means evil in Japanese. The word aku (悪) means evil. There was however a case a number of years ago where Japanese parents tried to name their son Akuma (悪魔) which means devil.
What does the name Mizuki mean?
Mizuki Although the Japanese word for “moon” is usually pronounced tsuki, its initial consonant blend gets softened in the name Mizuki, which can mean “beautiful moon” (美月) or “water moon” (水月).
What Japanese name means killer?
In Japanese, Kira means: Killer.
What does the name Kaito mean?
The name Kaito means “Sea, Ocean; Soar, Fly”
What are some evil villain names?
Even More Great Villain Names
|Spinner||Wicked Whip||Killer Bee|
What is a scary name?
- Arachna. Spider Woman.
- Banshee. Screaming Spirit.
- Barnabas. First name of vampire from TV show (soon to be movie) “Dark Shadows”
- Beelzebub. Another name for Devil.
- Betelgeuse. Scary spirit – don’t say it 3 times!
- Blair. From the movie The Blair Witch Project.
- Bloody Mary. Ghost Legend.
- Blackbeard. Pirate Ghost.
What does Akira mean in Japanese?
A popular kanji is 明 (the combination of the two different characters 日 = sun and 月 = moon) which means “the light coming from sun”, “sunlight and moonlight”, “bright”, “intelligent”, “wisdom” or “truth”. Though Akira is normally used to name males, sometimes it can be a female name as well. 明 亮
Is Tsuki a boy name?
Tsuki is a girl’s name.
Is Mizuki a Japanese surname?
Mizuki: Mizuki is a surname in Japanese (みずき､ミズキ), and occasionally a given name as well.
What is best name in Japanese?
Top 10 Japanese names for boys and girls in 2018
- さくら – Beautiful like the cherry blossom ：（さくら Sakura）
- 凛 – Be tightened, motivated：（りん Rin）
- 芽依 – Beloved：（めい Mei）
- 葵 – Honest, respectful：（あお Ao）、（めい Mei）、（あおい Aoi）、（ひまり Himari ）
- 紬 – Gorgeous：（つむぎ Tsumugi）
- 莉子 – Cuteness：（りこ Riko）
Does Kira mean killer?
KIRA (キラ)means ‘killer’ in Japanese. This name was given to the person who was killing off criminals(Light Yagami), to spread Justice.
What is the most beautiful Japanese name?
The most popular Japanese baby girl names
- 1) Himari (陽葵) Meaning: “good hollyhock”
- 2) Hina (陽菜) Meaning: “good vegetables, edible greens”
- 3) Yua (結愛) Meaning: “binding love and affection”
- 4) Sakura (咲良) Meaning: “cherry blossoms”
- 5) Ichika (一千花) Meaning: “one thousand flowers”
- 6) Akari (丹梨) …
- 7) Sara (冴咲) …
- Yui (佑泉)
Is Kaito Miku’s brother?
No, just like Rin and Len aren’t officially siblings. Some people may believe Kaito and Miku are a couple in canon as it is a very popular ship. However, there are other ships like MikuxLuka and MeikoxKaito which are also quite popular. It is the choice of the producers whether to pair them together or not.
How old is Kaito?
@OP, Less then half the vocaloids have ages, and a few don’t even have official avatars. Saying Kaito as a character, is 1 years old is not more wrong then 1000 years old.
Is Kaito a last name?
Kaito Anzai (安西 海斗, born 1998), Japanese footballer. Baruto Kaito (born 1984, surname Baruto), Estonian professional sumo wrestler.
|Meaning||Different meanings depending on the kanji used|
|Alternative spelling||かいと, 開士, 魁斗, 海翔, 海人, 快斗, 凱斗, 界人, 嘉惟人|