Many of the baby names meaning air are word names such as Aura and Sky, but other names have more subtle air meanings hidden in their ancient roots. Along with Blue and Sky, names with airy meanings that rank in the US Top 1000 include Luna, Lyra, and Iris.
What boy name means sky?
Zeru. A unique baby name Zeru is a boy’s name of Basque origin and its meaning is ‘sky’. This name is pronounced as Zeh-roo. Now, let’s take a look at some weather-inspired named for baby girls.
What is the Japanese name for air?
Air can be 空気 (kuuki) as in what we breathe, or 空 (sora) as in the air through which one flies. Earth can be 土 (tsuchi) as in the brown earth beneath our feet, or 地球 (chikyuu) as in the planet.
What girl name means sky?
50 Girls Names That Mean Wind, Sky Or Storm
- Aella. An Ancient Greek name, Aella means whirlwind. …
- Aellopus. Aellopus is a Greek name that means whirlwind footed. …
- Aethra. Aethra is a Greek name meaning bright sky. …
- Ahana. Ahana is a Japanese name that means sky flower. …
- Alizée. …
- Amaterasu. …
- Amihan. …
Is air a girls name?
The name Air is a girl’s name. This nature name hasn’t escaped the hippie dippy air of others like River or Sky.
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What does Kai mean?
The name Kai or Cai /ˈkaɪ/ has various origins and meanings in different cultures: In Basque, kai is a common word meaning “pier of a harbor” and a variant of the first name Kaio (from the old Latin name Caius, meaning “happy”). … In Hawaiian, Kai is a unisex name which means “sea” in Hawaiian language or “ocean”.
What is the Japanese name for wind?
Windy words in Japanese 風の意味
The Japanese word for wind, fuu, is used to similar effect as in English. Fuu is the onyomi (name of the Chinese character) reading of wind in Japanese. The kunyomi (native Japanese pronunciation) is kaze.
What is the Japanese name for Earth?
地 Chi (sometimes ji) or tsuchi, meaning “Earth”, represents the hard, solid objects of Earth.
What Japanese name means fire?
Hijiri (Japanese origin) means “fire”.
What is a unique girl name?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
- Brigitta. …
- Charmaine. …
- Constance. …
- Geneviève. …
- Lorelei. …
- Lucinda. …
What girl name means lightning?
Girl Names That Mean Lightning
- Aashni (Hindi Origin) one of the female names that mean “lightning”
- Adhira (Sanskrit Origin) meaning “divine white lightning”
- Damini (Hindi Origin) meaning “lightning”
- Elektra (Greek Origin) means “amber” or “incandescent”. …
- Kaminari (Japanese Origin) word for “thunder”
What girl name means star?
Esté: A variation of “Estelle” or “Esther,” meaning “star.” Estée: A variation of “Estelle” or “Esther,” meaning “star.” Estela: This Spanish name means “star.” Estella: This name is a variation on “Estelle,” meaning star.
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What female name means air?
Aria: This female name, meaning ‘air’ is quickly moving up the charts and has even entered the top 100 baby name list, all thanks to “Game of Thrones.”
What girl name means water?
Girl Names That Mean Water
- Amaya. Meaning: Japanese, Basque name for night rain; the end.
- Anahita. Meaning: Persian for water and river goddess.
- Aqua. From the color of aqua ( a blue-green-turquoise shade) and the synonym for water.
- Ara. Meaning: Arabic name for ‘brings rain’
- Avonlea. …
- Baia. …
- Beverley/Beverly. …