Sandra – Form of Alexander meaning helper and defender of mankind.
What name means God is my helper?
Eleazar is a Hebrew name and means “God is my helper”. It is derived from two Hebrew words – “el”, which means “God” or “all powerful”, and “ezer” which means “help”.
What name means giver of life?
Aoife. Aoife in Hebrew means life and in Irish it means ‘one who gives life’, it is also the Irish form of Eve, one of the earliest names in human evolution.
What names mean assistant?
List of Names with “Assistant” in Meaning
- Muawin. Meaning: #Assistant, #Helper, #Supporter, Origin: Arabic.
- Mughis. Muslim Boy Names Starting with M. …
- Nashiir. Meaning: #Helper, #Assistant, Origin: Arabic.
- Dastiaar. Meaning: #Helper, #Assistant, Origin: Arabic.
- Nasira – nah-SEE-rah. …
- Sasha. …
- Zaheera. …
What names mean helpful?
51 Baby Names That Mean Helpful
|Amadis||A lover of God who are zealous, elegant and helpful|
|Amenah||Zealous, logical and helpful people who are honest and trustworthy|
|Aragam||A helpful and loyal being|
|Armaan||Desire, wish; has a generous and helpful nature||Arabic|
What names mean answered prayer?
Arabella is a wonderful name of English origin with several different meanings. It means “beautiful”, “obliging”, “yielding to prayer” and “answered prayer.” This little girl’s name is a true wonder, as it incorporates the popular “Bella” but with a unique twist.
What name means protected by God?
Meaning: God has Concealed; Protected. Origin: Hebrew.
What are the 7 names of God?
The seven names of God that, once written, cannot be erased because of their holiness are the Tetragrammaton, El, Elohim, Eloah, Elohai, El Shaddai, and Tzevaot.
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What girls name means new life?
Girl Names That Mean Life
- Alba, Spanish, Italian, means “dawn” and “new life”
- Anastasia, Russian, means “resurrection” or “new life”
- Asha, Swahili, means “life”
- Aisha, Arabic, means “life”
- Aurora, Ancient Roman, means “dawn” or “new life”
- Ausra, Lithuanian, means “dawn” or “new life”
What girl name means helper?
Baby Girl Name: Alessia. Meaning: Helper and Defender. Origin: Greek; Italian.
What name means hope?
Heavenly Names That Mean Hope (With Meanings)
- Aaron. Meaning: Hebrew for “high mountain; enlightened”
- Albert. Meaning: German for “noble, bright”
- Beacon. Meaning: Old English for “signal light”
- Callahan. Meaning: Irish for “bright-headed”
- Clarence. Meaning: Latin for “bright”
- Dylan. Meaning: Irish for “ray of hope”
- Eleazar. Meaning: Hebrew for “court of God”
What name means strength?
15 Beautiful Baby Names That Mean ‘Strength’
- Brianna. This Celtic baby name for girls means “strong.” Call her Bri for short. …
- Ethan. It means “strong,” “firm” and “long-lived,” so it’s basically the ideal moniker for your tenacious little guy. …
- Matilda. Remember Roald Dahl’s Matilda? …
- Liam. …
- Aila. …
- Griffin. …
- Valentina. …
What name means gentle spirit?
67. Jing (Chinese): This name means still, quiet and gentle. It is also one of few names that mean gentle spirit.