The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, …
What name stands for Miracle?
Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. Aaron was Moses’s older brother, who was the keeper by God’s command. It means “miraculous.”
What name means God’s miracle?
Amari is a beautiful American name, meaning ‘miracle of God.
What names mean God’s gift?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What name means little star?
Roxanne: This Persian name means “dawn” or “little star.”
What names mean answered prayer?
Arabella is a wonderful name of English origin with several different meanings. It means “beautiful”, “obliging”, “yielding to prayer” and “answered prayer.” This little girl’s name is a true wonder, as it incorporates the popular “Bella” but with a unique twist.
What name means unexpected blessing?
The Serbian boys name Nenad directly translates to unexpected, so it’s great if you’re looking for a name with a literal meaning. … The name Chance, for example, has connotations of unexpected good fortune, making it a cute choice for a surprise blessing. The girls name Epiphany refers to a sudden revelation.
What name means beautiful girl?
While Isabella is a variation of Elizabeth and thus means “God is my oath,” Bella is considered to mean “beautiful.” This is because Bella is related to the word for “beautiful” in languages including Spanish, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, and Greek, as well as the name Belle, which means “beautiful” in French.
What name means love and beauty?
The name Adonis comes from the Semitic word “Adonai,” which means “lord.” The name has come to be associated with its reference from Greek mythology, where Adonis was a handsome young man loved by Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Bella is the Latin and Italian word for beautiful.
What are girl names that mean miracle?
Girl names that mean miracle
- Alazne. Alazne means “miracle” in Basque. …
- Ayah. …
- Desiree. …
- Dorothea. …
- Jesse. …
- Karishma. …
- Marvella. …
What name means beautiful gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What name means blessing?
Gender-Neutral Names that Mean Blessing
- Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.”
- Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.”
- Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.”
- Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
- Harika – Turkish, meaning “a miracle.”
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What is the most beautiful star?
Betelgeuse Star – one of the most beautiful stars in the night sky.
What girl name means star?
Baby girl names inspired by the solar system
|Seren||Welsh origin, means star|
|Stella||Latin for star, variations Estelle, Estella|
|Thebe||red-coloured inner satellite of Jupiter|
|Titania||largest of Uranus’ moons, queen of the fairies in Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream|