What is a name for midnight?
other words for midnight
MOST RELEVANT. 12 o’clock at night. bewitching hour. dead of night.
What name means darkness?
The name Achlys comes from Greek origin and means darkness.
What name means moonlight?
Names That Mean Moonlight
- Ayla. Meaning: Hebrew, Turkish name for moonlight.
- Aylin. Meaning Hebrew, Turkish name for halo of the moon.
- Hala. Meaning: Arabic name for moon halo.
- Kamaria. Meaning: Swahili name for moonlight.
- Mayar. Meaning: Arabic name for glow of the moon.
- Zira. Meaning: African name for moonlight.
Is there a person named Midnight?
The name Midnight is a boy’s name. Nicole Richie and Joel Madden added this rocking name to the lexicon of day names, which have their roots in the African tradition of naming a child after the day of the week, time of day, or season in which he or she was born.
What name means nightmare?
To add to these dark and somewhat negative meanings, Mara also means “nightmare” in Swedish and “Death” in Sanskrit.
What girl name means midnight?
Names Meaning Midnight From Around The World
- Amaya (F) (Japanese Origin) meaning ‘rain at night’ is a girl’s name. …
- Anniki (F) (Finnish Origin) meaning ‘goddess of the night’.
- Asra (F) (Arabic Origin) meaning ‘one who travels at night’ This Arabic name also has a variation of Isra.
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What name means most beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What is a moon baby?
What is a Moon Child ? Officially, A moonchild is someone born under the sign of cancer from June to July 22 but can also be someone who has a strong connection to the moon. Moon Phases.
What is the Japanese name for Moon?
Mizuki Although the Japanese word for “moon” is usually pronounced tsuki, its initial consonant blend gets softened in the name Mizuki, which can mean “beautiful moon” (美月) or “water moon” (水月). Moe The most common writing of Moe, 萌, means to “sprout,” lending the name a youthfully innocent air.
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
Is midnight a gender neutral name?
The name Midnight means 12:00 AM and is of American origin. Midnight is name that’s been used by parents who are considering unisex or non-gendered baby names–baby names that can be used for any gender.
Is midnight a good name for a girl?
The name Midnight is a girl’s name. The African tradition of day naming—giving a child a name inspired by the day, time, or season in which they were born—has become attractive to Western parents as word names increase in use.
What names mean moon?
25 Baby Names That Mean Moon
- Apollo. Yes, it’s a reference to the handsome son of Zeus, but this name also pays tribute to the NASA space program that landed the first-ever humans on the moon.
- Callisto. One of the moons of Jupiter, this gender-neutral name also means “most beautiful.”
- Nikini. …
- Ayla. …