What names mean precious?
- Aziza: This name has roots in Arabic and Hebrew, and means “beloved, precious”
- Bao: From Chinese, this name means “precious treasure”
- Caoimhe: Pronounced KEE-va or KWEE-va, this name means “gentle, beautiful, precious”
- Lana: From Old German, this means “precious”
What is the nickname for precious?
Nickname – Precious
Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and tags for Precious – Presh, preshy, prexzy, pre pre, Alaina, preshizzy.
What name means precious gift from God?
Hence, they often go for a name that means ‘gift from God’.
Names for Girls.
|Oashni||A precious gift from God|
|Oeshi||God’s precious gift|
|Omica||A blessing or a gift from God|
|Parisha||An angel; Gift of God|
What are jewel names?
Along with Jasper and Onyx, other jewel baby names in the US Top 1000 include Amber, Esmeralda, Gemma, Ivory, Jade, Opal, Pearl, and Ruby. More unique possibilities with great potential include Emerald, Garnet, Goldie, and Peridot.
- Origin: Persian.
- Meaning: “bringer of treasure”
What girl name means gem?
Jewel and Gemstone Baby Girl Names with Meanings
- Agate. There is a belief that people with this name can spread good vibes all around. …
- Amber. This is one of the most popular names as women with this name are generally have a warm and generous character.
- Amethyst. It is a lovely name. …
- Beryl. …
- Bijou. …
- Carnelian. …
- Coral. …
What is a female name that means precious?
217 Baby Girl Names That Mean Precious
|Akwaugo||My precious daughter||Girl|
|Alamea||Precious whole; ripe and precious being||Girl|
|Allana||Celtic – Little Rock; Harmony; Peace; A variant form of the name Alana which means precious, serene; Fair Maiden or Beautiful Maiden||Girl|
What is the root word for precious?
Etymology. From Middle English precious, borrowed from Old French precios (“valuable, costly, precious, beloved, also affected, finical”), from Latin pretiōsus (“of great value, costly, dear, precious”), from pretium (“value, price”); see price.
What language does my name come from?
The origin of the name My is Scandinavian.
What name means Treasure?
110 Baby Names That Mean Treasure
|Araseli||A wonderful treasure||Girl|
|Argelia||The one filled with treasures||Girl|
|Argent||A prized treasure||Boy|
What name means gift from heaven?
Girl Names That Mean Gift From God
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. Meaning: Old English for “Gift from God”
- Dorinda. …
What name means beautiful gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What name means love and beauty?
The name Adonis comes from the Semitic word “Adonai,” which means “lord.” The name has come to be associated with its reference from Greek mythology, where Adonis was a handsome young man loved by Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty. Bella is the Latin and Italian word for beautiful.
What is the rarest gem?
Musgravite was discovered in 1967 and is arguably the rarest gemstone in the world. It was first discovered in Musgrave Ranges, Australia, and later found in Madagascar and Greenland. The first sizable gem-quality specimen was discovered in 1993.
Which are the 9 precious stones?
Navratna stone, the name itself describes it. Navratna gemstone is a combination of nine precious gemstones. The nine stones are representative of the planets, the sun, and the moon. These gemstones comprise of Diamond, Ruby, Emerald, Yellow Sapphire, Garnet, Blue Sapphire, Pearl, Cat’s eye and Coral.
What are the 12 precious stones?
The twelve sacred gemstones of Revelations are Jasper, Sapphire, Chalcedony, Emerald, Sardonyx, Sardius, Chrysolite, Beryl, Topaz, Chrysoprasus, Jacinth, and Amethyst. Many also believe that there is a clear association between the twelve apostles and the twelve gems from the walls of Jerusalem.