4. Rue. Have you ever heard the phrase “rue the day?” It means you will bitterly regret something — as in, you’ll rue the day you tossed out a cute name like Rue just because it means “regret.”
What names have bad meanings?
WORST BABY BOY NAMES AND THEIR MEANINGS
- 1 – Abaddon. YIKES – translated into Hebrew, Abaddon means “Angel of death”. …
- 2 – Alastor. Anyone considering naming their sprog after Mad Eye Moody in Harry Potter, think again. …
- 3 – Azazel. …
- 4 – Brennan. …
- 5 – Brone. …
- 6 – Byron. …
- 7 – Calvin. …
- 8 – Cameron.
What names have dark meanings?
15 Baby Names With Super Dark Meanings
- 15 Azazel.
- 14 Lilith.
- 13 Gabriel.
- 12 Pandora.
- 11 Aeron.
- 10 Alvah.
- 9 Seth.
- 8 Adrienne.
What name means sadness?
[name_f]Mara[/name_f] means bitter and [name_f]Dierdre[/name_f] means sad. [name_f]Dolores[/name_f] is Spanish for sorrows. [name_f]Lola[/name_f] means sad, and [name_u]Brennan[/name_u] means sorrow.
What name means unfortunate?
The name Mallory also means both “unfortunate” and “bad luck”.
What are the most hated names?
Brand names, such as Bentley, are considered trashy. Some people hate ordinary names, which they consider boring. That’s why Michael is on the top 10 list of most disliked names.
The top 10 most hated girls’ names:
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What name means most beautiful?
10 baby names that mean ‘beautiful’
- Beau. Perhaps one of the most obvious selections, Beau is a French name that translates to handsome.
- Mei. Mei means beautiful in Chinese, and you can also alter the spelling and go for the Americanized version “May.”
- Callista. …
- Venus. …
- Rosalind/a. …
- Jamil/Jamila. …
- Adonis. …
What names mean lonely?
Almana – Its origins are in both Hebrew and Jewish and means ‘alone’, ‘lonely’, and ‘widow. ‘ Isolabella – This means ‘beautiful lonely one. ‘
What’s a badass name for a girl?
Badass Girl Names for Your Rebel Princess
|Lilith||Belonging to the night||Ancient|
What name means hope?
Along with Hope itself, baby names meaning hope that rank among the US Top 500 include Evangeline, Xavier, Nova, Ashlyn, Daisy, Chloe, Phoenix, Helen, and Cyrus. Unique names with hope-related meanings on our recommended list range from the sun-dappled Sunniva to the mythical Apollo to the peaceful dove.
What does Mizuki mean?
Mizuki Although the Japanese word for “moon” is usually pronounced tsuki, its initial consonant blend gets softened in the name Mizuki, which can mean “beautiful moon” (美月) or “water moon” (水月).
What is a secret name?
Secret names are a common folkloristic concept found in the Ancient Near Eastern society. … Finally, YHWH’s name exemplifies both Marduk’s names of power as well as Ra’s secret name. All these examples from the various areas show that the concept of secret names is common throughout the Ancient Near East.
What is the most unluckiest name?
Frane Selak (born 14 June 1929) is a Croatian man who is known for his luck and is often addressed as the world’s most unlucky luckiest man.
What name means life?
30 Baby Girl Names Meaning Life
- Aoife. Aoife in Hebrew means life and in Irish it means ‘one who gives life’, it is also the Irish form of Eve, one of the earliest names in human evolution.
- Abella. It has a source from French and Hebrew. …
- Aizza. This feminine Hebrew word means ‘life’. …
- Anastasha. …
- Avabelle. …
- Betha. …
- Chizue. …
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …