A Spanish name by origin which is also popular in the Christian culture. Also means the one who is given by god. Some variations to the name are Donato and Donzel.
What name means blessing from God?
Aaron – Hebrew, meaning “miraculous.” Adom – African, meaning “God’s blessing.” Apikai – Hawaiin, meaning “a blessing.”
What word means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What name means from God?
Isabella and Elijah, both in the Top 10, are currently the most popular baby names that mean God. … Along with Isabella and Elijah, other names meaning God in the US Top 100 include Daniel, Matthew, Jack, Eliza, Gabriel, and Theodore.
What name means miracle from God?
Amari is a beautiful American name, meaning ‘miracle of God.
What name means beautiful gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What name means unexpected blessing?
The Serbian boys name Nenad directly translates to unexpected, so it’s great if you’re looking for a name with a literal meaning. … The name Chance, for example, has connotations of unexpected good fortune, making it a cute choice for a surprise blessing. The girls name Epiphany refers to a sudden revelation.
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What name means new life?
Along with Nova, other popular names that mean new or new beginnings include Chloe, Xavier, Hope, Ace, Aurora, Kia, and Zara.
What name means lucky?
Along with Asher and Felicity, other names that mean luck in the US Top 1000 include Benedict, Bennett, Chance, Evangeline, Felix, Fisher, Iris, and Jade. Other lucky baby names you may consider include Beatrix, Clover, Penny, or even Lucky itself.
What is God’s favorite name?
The first time the most awesome NAME, “YHVH,” is mentioned is in the opening verse, Genesis 2:4. Though the Name,”God” is mentioned in the very beginning it is “Elohim: Creator,” not YHVH. Why?
What name means miracle?
20 baby names that mean miracle
- Loreto. This name is derived from a town called Lauretum. …
- Eijaz. Eijaz is a popular Arabic name that means “miracle.” We love how strong and elegant it sounds.
- Aaron. If you like a biblical name, Aaron might be your perfect match. …
- Milagro. …
- Thaddeus. …
- Mathew. …
- Mikelle. …
What name means beautiful girl?
While Isabella is a variation of Elizabeth and thus means “God is my oath,” Bella is considered to mean “beautiful.” This is because Bella is related to the word for “beautiful” in languages including Spanish, Italian, Latin, Portuguese, and Greek, as well as the name Belle, which means “beautiful” in French.
What name means angel?
Angelic Baby Names For Girls:
- Parisa: It’s strange how just one letter can turn a name from oh-so-ordinary to special. …
- Rosangel: Rosangel is an Italian compound name composed of the elements ‘rosa’, which means; Rose’ and Angela, which means ‘angel. …
- Seraphina: …
- Rabia: …
- Ariel: …
- Angel: …
- Angelica: …
What name means daughter of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God.
What name means answered prayer?
Arabella is a wonderful name of English origin with several different meanings. It means “beautiful”, “obliging”, “yielding to prayer” and “answered prayer.” This little girl’s name is a true wonder, as it incorporates the popular “Bella” but with a unique twist.