Duke, meaning ‘leader’ is the title given to the highest-ranking noblemen. It comes from the Latin word ‘dux’ and means ‘leader’.
What girl name means leader?
Deanna: This occupational name means “church leader.” Enrica: With an Old German origin, this name means “ruler of the home.” Fallon: This modern name comes from an Irish surname that means “leader.” Henrietta: This name also means “ruler of the home.” Feminine version of the name Henry.
What names mean king?
Rey – Spanish, means “king.” Rex – Latin, means “king.” Rian – Irish, means, “little king.” Rory – Ancient Celtic, means “red king.”
What name means world ruler?
|Meaning||“world ruler”, “world wielder”|
|Pet form(s)||Donnie, Donny, Dolly|
What African name means leader?
Kgosi – King or chief. Mandlenkosi – The influential royal leader. Ezana – The fourth-century African ruler. Mfalme – Swahili title for a ruler.
What is a female warrior name?
100 Warrior Girl Names That Are Strong and Beautiful
- Aadya – Bengali, means “first” or “Earth” referring to the power that created the Earth.
- Adira – Hebrew, means “strong, mighty”
- Aine – Celtic, means “radiance, splendor, brilliance”
- Alessia – Italian, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandra – Greek, means “helper, defender”
- Alexandria – English, means “helper, defender”
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What names mean fearless?
Names that mean fearless for girls and boys
- Mel – One who is always fearless and daring.
- Kelsie – Daring and fearless.
- Juliane – Young and fearless.
- Andriette – Strong, fearless and limitless.
- Shamara – A battle heroine.
- Casey – Strong in battle.
- Louisa – A renowned warrior.
- Maia/Mya – Brave warrior.
What names mean warrior?
50 Boy Warrior Names
- Agnar. Agnar is a Norwegian name meaning warrior. …
- Alfonso. A Spanish and Italian name, Alfonso may mean battle or noble and ready. …
- Alvey. Alvey is an Old English name that means elf battle. …
- Asim. Asim is an Arabic name that means protector. …
- Blair. …
- Cadel. …
- Cathán. …
What is the strongest male name?
Powerful boy names might be those that literally mean power or strength, such as Andrew and Ethan, or those that simply sound macho: Rock is an exaggerated example. Along with Ethan and Andrew, other powerful boy names in the US Top 1000 include Brian, Everett, Garrett, Griffin, Harvey, Kenzo, Merrick, and Zane.
What names means queen?
Beautiful Baby Girl Names Meaning Queen
|Regina||A name of Latin, Italian and Romanian origin that means the Queen, The Ruler. It is also the name of a Christian Saint.|
|Reina||A Spanish word for Queen. A Spanish Queen was named with the same.|
|Reine||It is a French origin word that means Queen.|
What names mean Princess?
20 Baby Names That Mean Princess For Girls:
- Ameerah: Ameerah is a name of Arabic origin. …
- Putri: If you want a name that sounds different, yet has a traditional appeal, then you must pick this one. …
- Sarai: The name Sarai has a Biblical connection. …
- Sera: …
- Sadie: …
- Zadie: …
- Soraya: …
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …
What does Nala mean?
Meaning of Nala
Nala means in African “queen” and “lion”, in Arabic “honey bee” and in Sanskrit “stem”.
What is the African name for beautiful?
Jamila/h: With or without the h, we’re all about this African name for girl’s name meaning “beautiful.” Jina: This African baby name sounds just like the Italian name Gina, but its meaning in Swahili is the “named child.”
What African name means hope?
Raza: Of African origin and means ‘hope. ‘