Meaning:strife for wealth. Dita as a girl’s name is of Spanish and Old English origin meaning “strife for wealth”.
Where does the name Dita come from?
Spanish Baby Names Meaning: In Spanish Baby Names the meaning of the name Dita is: Abreviation of the English Edith. Happy warfare, spoils of war.
Is Dita a German name?
First recorded as a given name of Latvians during 1950 – 1975 . Short for German compound names beginning with Diet-, such as Dietlinde, from the Old High German element thiot (“people”). Related to Danish Ditte.
What does my name stand for?
The name My means “Form Of Mary”
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What does name say about your personality?
Your name is your life! It is how you identify yourself. It is how others identify you. The more insight you have into the powerful influence of your name, the greater opportunity to enjoy the success you are capable of achieving.
What name means blessing?
Gender-Neutral Names that Mean Blessing
- Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.”
- Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.”
- Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.”
- Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
- Harika – Turkish, meaning “a miracle.”
What name means perfect?
171 Baby Names Meaning Perfect
|Aadarsha (आदर्शा)||one who is ideal, optimal, and perfect||Girl|
|Abdulquddus||Quddus stands for the perfect one, the holy one and the pure one||Boy|
|Abhignan||The one who has perfect wisdom.||Boy|
|Abhineet||Perfect ; Absolute; Thorough; Complete||Boy|
What name means beautiful gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”