Popularity:2172. Meaning:fate or destiny. Karma as a girl’s name is of Hindi and Sanskrit origin meaning “fate or destiny”. In Buddhism and Hinduism, karma is the inevitable effect of actions during life.
What is a nickname for karma?
Comments and insights on the name Karma Personal experiences with the name Karma Nicknames for Karma. Karms, Kaz, Tarmie, Kar-Kar, Karmy.
Is Karma a rare name?
Karma first appeared on the American charts in 2005 so the name hasn’t been in circulation for very long. It is still rarely used and resides near the bottom of the Top 1000 list of girl names.
What is a bad name for a girl?
Others, including Desiree and Scarlett, just give off a romantic devil-may-care vibe. Along with Delilah and Scarlett, other Bad Girl names in the US Top 1000 include Lana, Lilith, Lola, Mabel, Raven, Ruby, and Sadie. Many Bad Girl names for babies are short, repetitive names such as Coco, Fifi, Gigi, and Lulu.
What is a powerful name for a girl?
Strong Girl Names & Meanings
|Avyanna||Strong, Powerful, Beautiful. Woman||American|
|Aziza||Beloved precious; mighty||Hebrew|
|Baldhart||Bold or strong||German|
|Benny||Blessed; strong, brave bear||Spanish|
Is Karma a gender neutral name?
The first thing you should know if you are considering Karma for your baby’s name is that in most countries all over the world the name Karma is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name.
Is Karma a feminine name?
Karma as a girl’s name is of Hindi and Sanskrit origin meaning “fate or destiny”. In Buddhism and Hinduism, karma is the inevitable effect of actions during life.
Is Karma a God?
The Nyaya school of Hinduism considers karma and rebirth as central, with some Nyaya scholars such as Udayana suggesting that the Karma doctrine implies that God exists. The Vaisesika school does not consider the karma from past lives doctrine very important.
What name means unlucky?
Mallory (Latin origin) means “unfortunate or ill fated”.
It is one of the oldest names that mean unlucky.
What does the name Karma mean in Japanese?
The Japanese word “カルマ(karuma)” means “karma”.
What is the most rare name for a girl?
40 Rare Girl Names That We Love
- Ezlynn. This name has a little bit of everything popular like the letter Z, the “-lynn” ending, and the proximity to popular names like Evelyn — yet it was given to fewer than five babies in the United States last year. …
- Mavery. A Mae–Avery mashup, this one is gaining steam. …
- Zavia. …
- Jadis. …
- Coralena. …
- Fia. …
- Nolani. …
What are the most hated names?
Brand names, such as Bentley, are considered trashy. Some people hate ordinary names, which they consider boring. That’s why Michael is on the top 10 list of most disliked names.
The top 10 most hated girls’ names:
What name means gift from God?
Gracious Baby Names That Mean Gift From God
- Adiel. Meaning: Hebrew for God sent.
- Anana. Meaning: Greek for “Given by God”
- Corbon. Meaning: Hebrew for “Offered from God”
- Donato. Meaning: Italian for “Gift from God”
- Dorek. Meaning: Polish for “God’s Gift.
- Elsi. Meaning: Greek for “God’s satisfaction sent to earth”
- Gaddiel. Meaning: Hebrew for “Fortune from God”
What girl names mean fearless?
18 Baby Girl Names That Mean Fearless
|Andriette||They are strong, fearless, brave and limitless||Girl|
|Anfelisa||They are fearless, neat and active||Girl|
|Audenzia||Feminine version of Audenzio, meaning one who dares or one is who is fearless.||Girl|
What name means love?
Girl baby names that mean love
- Amara. Rooted in Greek, this elegant and regal name rolls off the tongue. …
- Aimee. There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. …
- Aphrodite. In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. …
- Davina. …
- Esme. …
- Freya. …
- Imogen. …