The unique female Japanese name Aki has many variations Akie, Akiha and Akika. The name means “clear; crystal” or “autumn” and mostly is the name of the females born in Autumn.
What name means crystal?
The Greek variant of the name is Crystallia or Krystallia (Κρυσταλλία). The television series Dynasty made the name famous in the 1980s with a character named Krystle.
|Related names||Chrystal, Kristal, Krystal, Cristal, Kristel, Kristol, Krystle|
What Japanese name means healer?
The origin of the name Reiki is Japanese.
What does Raya mean in Japanese?
Meaning & History
From Japanese 蘭 (ra) meaning “orchid” combined with 夜 (ya) meaning “night”. Other kanji combinations can also make up this name.
What Japanese name means gem?
ジム is the name Gem in Japanese.
What is a unique girl name?
If you would like something pretty sounding, these unique baby girl names will fit the bill.
- Annalise. A combination of the name Anna and Lise, it’s simple, pretty, and unique.
- Brigitta. …
- Charmaine. …
- Constance. …
- Geneviève. …
- Lorelei. …
- Lucinda. …
What is another name for crystal?
What is another word for crystal?
What name in Japanese means death?
死 (shi) means “death,” and consists of two parts.
What is a good name for a healer?
Names that mean – The Healer:
- Aeson. Before Jason, it was Aeson. …
- Alaunus. Alaunus is the name Sun God in Gaulish. …
- Apollo. Apollo is the Greco-Roman Lord’s name for light, sun, music, and healing. …
- Arpachshad. …
- Asa. …
- Bliant. …
- Chiron. …
What is the most beautiful Japanese name?
The most popular Japanese baby girl names
- 1) Himari (陽葵) Meaning: “good hollyhock”
- 2) Hina (陽菜) Meaning: “good vegetables, edible greens”
- 3) Yua (結愛) Meaning: “binding love and affection”
- 4) Sakura (咲良) Meaning: “cherry blossoms”
- 5) Ichika (一千花) Meaning: “one thousand flowers”
- 6) Akari (丹梨) …
- 7) Sara (冴咲) …
- Yui (佑泉)
How do you write Raya in Japanese?
羅夜- Raya –
Is Raya Japanese Disney?
“Raya And The Last Dragon” is billed so heavily as that first Southeast Asian-inspired Disney animated movie, so it feels like a large missed opportunity to not cast the main voice cast with Southeast Asian actors, aside from Kelly Marie Tran.
Where is the name Raya from?
Raya as a girl’s name is of Israeli origin meaning “friend”.
What names mean gem?
Jewel and Gemstone Baby Boy Names with Meanings
- Abrik. The name comes from the land of India, and it means ‘one who is as precious as gold’.
- Alexandrite. The stone names after Alexander II of Russia, this name adds a twist to the name Alexander and is perfect for your little boy.
- Apatite. …
- Citrine. …
- Flint. …
- Galena. …
- Garnet. …
What Japanese name means Sapphire?
I wrote “Sougyoku“. It’s Japanese kanji symbols for “Sapphire”. It’s one of the birthstones of September. As for the stone words, Love, Honest, Chastity.
What gems are found in Japan?
Japan has a history of mining deposits of:
- Hard stone – Granite, Granodiorite, Diorite, Feldspar, Quartz (Silica stone), Sand (including silica sand), Petuntse (pottery stone), Dunite.
- Carbonates – Dolomite, Limestone.
- Clays – Kaolinite, Sericite, Bentonite, Fuller’s earth.